With student tuition, supplies, and other educational expenses wearing you down, coughing up money for yourself or a night out is tough. Lucky for you being a student has its perks! Many places, websites, and events offer college students a discount in order to save a couple bucks. Most are around 10%, but something is better than nothing. We researched places in Philly, online businesses, and discussion posts about current afforable prices and discounts available.
- Philadelphia Museum of Modern Art: $14
- Barnes Foundation: Free-$10 (Free is available on weekdays)
- Rodin Museum: $7
- Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts: $12 (some Philadelphia universities have free admission)
- Mütter Museum: $13
- The Academy of Natural Sciences (Drexel University): $16.95 on weekends ($14.95 online). Free for Drexel students any day of the week.
- African American Museum in Philadelphia: $10
- UPenn Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology: $10 (Free for UPenn students)
- Philadelphia History Museum: $6
- Independence Seaport Museum: $12
- Institute of Contemporary Art: Free
- They have great prices for students to save (I recommend this website if you’re looking for great prices for Spring or Summer break)
- 10% off Greyhound traveling and save up to 40% off purchases.
- Students can get 15% off their train ride purchase
(A lot of universities have programs for students to sign up for certain transportation programs, so check out with in/out transportation systems are associated with your school)
- The Hubble Bubble Hookah Lounge
- $15 per person with unlimited charcoal and shisha serving.
- Cooper’s Sports Bar and Grill
- Great food, hookah, and great reviews!
- Kung-Fu Necktie
- A venue with local and national acts at an affordable price
- The Free Library
- The library plenty events that are free serving people of many interests.
- Radio 104.5 Summer Block Parties
- Between May-September Philly’s #1 alternative station holds free concerts once a month. Huge artists such as Of Monsters and Men, Panic at the Disco, Chvches, X Ambassadors, and a handful of amazing artists.
- Dunkin Donuts
- 10% discount off of food
- Show ID for a free drink
- Get a free drink when you show ID
- Waffle House
- 10% off your breakfast or dinner purchase
(A lot of fast food chain restaurants give 10% off, but only select locations give this offer!)
Enjoy these advantages before your graduation date! Trust us, it’s one of the best things about being a college student.
NEW LINK ALEART WITH MORE SAVINGS !!!
Leave a comment below!